Information provided in accordance with the legal decree
of 30.06.2003 No. 196 "Data Protection Code"
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, we know that we may process personal data of customers and suppliers as well as data from people who our operating their data (personal, telephone, fax or e-mail), and by registering on our website, and the persons whose data by third parties, for example, over the acquisition of external data for business information, public directories, etc., were taking it in the latter case, only to personal data of a common kind and nature.
Our company guarantees, in accordance with the law, that the processing of personal data under consideration of the fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data occurs.
Purposes of Data Processing:
- Fulfilment of legal duties, and municipal regulations as well as civil and criminal law
- In compliance with contractual obligations to the stakeholders
- Performance of activities related to the business of our society, such as the completion of internal statistics, accounting and managing of customer
- Commercial purposes such as sending of business information and advertising materials (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- The safeguarding of assets and liabilities management
- Insurance purposes, in particular credit insurance
- Range of publication and dissemination of data:
In relation to the objectives listed above, your personal data will be forwarded as required:
- the public administrations and authorities, except as provided by law
- to credit institutions with which our company enjoys business relationships for the management of claims / liabilities and financial brokerage
- all natural and / or legal, public or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultant offices, courts, chambers of commerce etc.) if the transfer is necessary or appropriate to carry out our activity.
- Suppliers / manufacturer if this is necessary for the registration of the products.
- Processed by our company and personal data to third parties.
Type of data:
The data can occur with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and in any case provided for in Section 4, paragraph 1, letter a of the Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 and required for the processing in question. In any case, the data in compliance with all security measures will be undertaken to ensure its security and confidentiality.
Navigation data as part of our Internet information service:
The www.krauti.it for the function of the website provided computer systems and procedures, collect during normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is the use of data exchange protocols on the Internet is intrinsically.
This is information that can not be collected to identify persons, but allowing them all through processing and association with data held by third parties to identify the user. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers that connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources requested, the time of the request and other parameters relating to the transfer and computer-related environment of the user.
This data is used only for the purposes of collecting anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and testing for proper function. The relevant data can be used to establish liability in the case of crime using information technology to the detriment of our website.
Rights of those affected:
The Privacy Act gives people the opportunity to exercise certain rights under article 7 In particular he has the right to receive information on whether and what data concerning him are available and to experience in a comprehensible form, details of these data, their origin, cause and purpose of their processing, including information on responsible data processing and persons and categories of persons to whom these data may be communicated.
The individual has the right to update its data are correct, and complete and to request that information be deleted, blocked or transformed into anonymous data, where the processing violates legal regulations. He has the right to rely entirely justifiable reason or to oppose some of his data, and without justifiable cause, if data are used for purposes of commercial information, sending of advertising material, direct sale, market and opinion research.
For data processing:
Krauti Bike, I-39056 Nova Levante